Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Some pictures

Recently, Megan went on a hockeytour to France and Belgium, they went on a lot of sightseeing and played against very good teams. They were a group of 43 people who made the tour. On these photos they visited Notredame, Disneyland and Stade de France and they enjoyed nice cold and wet weather in Belgium. We missed her terribly, but it sure was a experience worthwhile.

Shaaww,this morning I got up at half past three, to make some lunch for Andre to take to work, it was freezing, but I am sure not as cold and wet as Cape Town.
At seven I will be on my way to another Spinning class, I feel I should force myself, because yesterday was my dad's birthday, we had nice soup, rolls, sherry, and of course, Choclate Cake!!! Therefore the inforcement.

Tonight, I will be watching Bafana Bafana play against Brazill!! Tough match for our guys, but GOODLUCK!!!

All of you must have a lovely day!!
Tania
x

Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God.
Everyone who loves has been born
of God and knows God.
-1 John 4:7
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment