Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We went to Pilanesberg

On Sunday, we decided to visit the Pilanesberg Park, and this is what we saw. I love going there, it brings me back to reality and nature, something we seem to forget about. Some of the areas are burnt quite badly, then some parts, as you can see, are still very green. After driving around for a while, we had lunch and went for another drive. I am a bit behind on my blogging, but had some technical problems, luckily that is sorted now.
Well, I need to end off now, got some cleaning to do.



The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be and that God wishes to see people happy, amidst the simple beauty of nature.

Anne Frank

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment