Sunday, February 20, 2011

The brakes of this rollercoaster is not working!!!

Hallo Everybody,
I am including this photo of Megan, I took it in a rush on Valentines Day!{no editing has been done yet!! sorry!!}

Life at the moment is moving without brakes!
Everything is a rush and all is happening at once.
I have not forgotten about you, I will catch up on all your doings in this week, promise.
We have had like 2-3 athletics events every week, for the past month.
My sister in law's son, had a mild heart attack, we were the closet ones to phone, since they have been on holiday, so that was a bit hectic, they had to rush him to Pretoria to have an operation done quickly.
Hubby is seriously considering taking up a job away from home, we are still negotiating this issue.
I took up a new hobby and fell in love with it. . . QUILTING, will show as soon as I have a few blocks done!! lol!!
We are so very busy with the fundraising for the hockey tour to Argentina.
It has been up and down goings for all the documentation for the tour to America.
The everyday thingies must go on, so that is added to all of this RUSHING going on.
Currently, it feels as though I am in a roller coaster and it has NO brakes!!
I hope that you are all doing very well, I DO MISS YOU!!

6 comments:

  1. I know that feeling. I have not been around much either, but I keep hoping things will slow down soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is such a beautiful girl, you must be so proud of her. We are missing you to:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you have to just throw your hands up, scream and enjoy the ride. Take photos and keep records, you can scrap later if you want to. Being present is a wonderful gift.
    Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one gorgeous photo of one gorgeous girl Tania!!! I am sure when the dust settles and things slow down a bit that you can look back and smile becuase it was all worth it - Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely LOVE Megan's dress! Looks like a Prima creation!! Yes this year is certainly speeding past at a rate of knots isn't it? I can hardly catch my breath & had to stay up until 5 in the morning the other day just to get a challenge in on time! Oh dear - love quilting but that means less scrapping! My DH is away ATM as you know - it is not easy but sometimes it has to be done - if there is no other way. Lucky for me it is only about a third of the time so more often that not he is with me. Missing you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo yah ! that is a very pretty dress on Megan ! You sure sound ultra busy ! Hang in there on the roller coaster of life ! ;) It's interesting you like quilting . That to me takes a little bit more patience than scrappin'. I definitely dont have that kind of patience .

    ReplyDelete