Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Day{ one} in Cape Town















It has been years since I last visited the City of Cape Town, we always stay along the coast, or should you drive through the city, you must always be focused on the traffic, so much of the beautiful surroundings just pass you by, without really noticing.  We decided on our first day to take the RED BUS at the V&A Waterfront and follow the RED route the bus takes. Let me tell you I got one RED tan!!{lol }I never noticed the sun burning me, because we were on the move the whole time. But nevertheless, we saw some beautiful buildings and churches,little shops and visited a few museums. The RED route goes right up to Camps Bay, will share the rest at another time.
Something that I really noticed is how grown Megan has become, when they are small, they just want to ball on the beach and they don't really appreciate sight seeings like these, but she enjoyed every minute. This was actually our second last official school holiday together, we have one left next year and then she will be done with school!! Time DOES fly.
Thanks for letting me share;)

3 comments:

  1. Awesome to see the Mother city through your eyes. I haven't even seen the lights for this year yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when we become tourists on our own country..you truly get to appreciate it so much more.
    Your photos are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics! Wow Megan is sure growing up!! Glad you had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete