Friday, September 4, 2009

Copy and Paste Questionaire

Here you go, Helen's Copy and Paste

A must have scrapbook supply for you?
Absolutely Bazzill

The funniest thing you have ever scrapbooked?
A naked picture oCheck Spellingf my father when he was a baby.

Who or what inspires you?
Lovely products, beautiful photos and even my mood that I am in.

Do you snack while you scrap?
Of course, get up every now and again to the kitchen.

When do you feel most creative?
After sifting through all my goodies and visiting a few blogs!

Do you have a scrapbook confession?
Yes, shhht, I never take my slip at the scrapbook shop and sometimes leave my parcels in the car for a while.

What is on your scrap wish list?
A 12" PRINTER

Your favorite manufactures?
Hmm, for embellishments, Making Memories
Sticker sheets, love the ones from Bo-Bunny
Rub-ons Enmarc
Ribbon, American Crafts
Paper, Basic Grey, Bazzill, Fancy Pants, We R Memory keepers, Piggi Tales, can't stick to one or even 2.
Flowers from PRIMA
Love Maya Road Blanks.

have a nice weekend!!
Tania

2 comments:

  1. Love the fact that you don't take a slip!!! Neither do I. lol. Everytime I think I should so I can see exactly how much I spend as my budget died a sorry death years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same confession only couldn't admit to it on my blog because hubby gets the blog post by e mail...bwahahaha!!! He gets sent an sms straight to his cell-phone then phones me & asks if I've just done the groceries... heeheehee!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete