Sunday, September 20, 2009

TAKE YOUR HAT OFF

Well, what have you all been up to?
Hope you had SUPER weekend.
I am only sharing these photos this morning, Megan and her BEST friend Felisha, they are such good friends and have a lot of fun together.
The curls you see in Megan's hair, now this is strange, whenever I blow wave her hair, it will only last for a few minutes, that is how "straight" her hair is, then I discovered this wave when I added a bit of curling mousse to her hair, so this is a new style for a while:) Felisha's mom took the photos on Friday night, while Megan slept over. Will post another layout I have done over the weekend, tomorrow or so. You must all have a SUPER week;)



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Tania that daughter of yours is a beauty - soon enough you will need those lions & the shotgun LOL!

    ReplyDelete