Monday, June 27, 2011

I played: The Colorroom #64 Sweetheart Keep on Smiling

Hallo Everybody!!
Finally, I made this layout and also uploaded it at the Color room! I registered on this site many moons ago, but never posted anything! 
Well, I did need some soap and water to get into my scrap room, that is how long I have not scrapped!! 
So today, I printed these photos from my little Selphy and created this "stick and go" layout.LOL!!
Since there is not much of techniques used, I called it stick and go.
I used:
Paper from Echo Park's Spring Collection,
Lace from the habby shop,
Petal from Bo Bunny and
lettering from Bo Bunny and Echo Park.

The weather on this side of the country is VERY cold, we are not use to freezing temperatures like this.  Hubby was home this weekend, we just chilled. Megan packed and left for Sodwana, she is having a wonderful time, playing on the beach, running and the WEATHER IS GREAT!!
I am off...maybe to do  another page:){i should be rolling up the socks}

4 comments:

  1. I am grateful every day that rolling up the socks is not my job LOL! I finally made it to TCR & hunted down this beauty & left you a comment - hope you've seen it already...I have taken a little break from them for a couple of weeks 'cso I have so much to do before I go away on Saturday. Hope to get back there though. See you have lots of comments already. That's what I like about them - very active members - and that palette this week was so beautiful!! Congrats on getting back into your scrap room - looking forward to finding more gorgeousness here soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you have started creating again...it is so good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute layout! your daughter looks just like you! i've been cleaning and organizing mine for 2 days...i definitely am feeling guilty for not using all my stuff i've collected, yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo this is just darling , Tania ! great to see you scrapping again ! ;)

    ReplyDelete