Saturday, November 7, 2009

Wise Words

Did this layout last night.

I used the photos I took of Megan on our weekend in Parys.



Used some PiggyTales paper, the Cinderella collection, bit of Prima blooms, the first ones. Covered a blank chipboard swirl, printed my poem on Bazzill.



And added a Kaisercraft bling flower. Just a basic layout, but I loved the poem and have been wanting to use it for a while now.




This is a poem, written by Dr. Kent and Mother Theresa had this poem on her wall, they said that she knew a good poem when she saw it and that she liked it very much.

Here it is:

The Final Analysis:

Anyway



People are often unreasonable, illogical

and self-centered;

Forgive them anyway.


If you are kind, people may accuse you

of selfish, ulterior motives;

Be kind anyway.


If you are successfull you will win some

false friends and some true enemies;

Succeed anyway.


If you are honest and frank,

people may cheat you;

Be honest and frank anyway.


What you spend years building,

someone could destroy overnight,

Build anyway.


If you find serenity and happiness,

they may be jealous,

Be happy anyway.


The good you do today,

people will often forget tomorrow;

do good anyway.


Give the world the best you have;

and it may not be enough;

Give the world your best you've got,anyway.


You see, in the final analysis,

It is between you and God;


It was never between you and them anyway.
Have a nice day!x







Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. indeed a touching inspired words.. God is our everything, we can make our plans and above all these, He will decide for us...

    love your layout! I have done one for my own blog but i would like to do a better job than that...

    regards from my personal blog of mine ...

    www.reanaclaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and feminine LO. The poem is lovely too.

    Might have to use that somewhere myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice of papers for the layout. That poem is one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout Tania - sure Megan will cherish that forever. What a lovely poem...so true...yet so difficult to actually "live". I had a very bad experience this weekend & this poem is a real help to me at this time...I just need to remember that at the end of the day it's just between me & God.

    ReplyDelete