Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I am alive!!!

First of all, THANK YOU for everybody that commented on my previous droopy post!!
For those of you having a bad day or moment hang in there. . .we all LOVE YOU!!
Last night:
I took a bubble bath,relaxed and just chilled for about an hour,before going to bed.
I read my new Finesse magazine, found some lovely inspiration.
I prayed that God should be with us and protect my family and that He must please forgive me, complaining.

This morning i woke up:
Energized,but at the same time relaxed.
I am thankful for the new day and am ready for whatever it may bring.
I am going to:
Clean my house from top to bottom after spinning.
Take a shower, do my hair and then. . .
BE CREATIVE IN MY LITTLE CORNER OF THE HOUSE:){will share tomorrow}
Have a great day
{hugs}
me
xx
{this is what i am dancing to:}

Mmmmm ... Mmmmm ...
I get wings to fly
Oh, oh ... I'm alive ... Yeah
When you call on me
When I hear you breathe
I get wings to fly
I feel that I'm alive
When you look at me
I can touch the sky
I know that I'm alive
When you bless the day
I just drift away
All my worries die
I'm glad that I'm alive
You've set my heart on fire
Filled me with love
Made me a woman on clouds above
I couldn't get much higher
My spirit takes flight
'Cause I am alive
When you call on me
(When you call on me)
When I hear you breathe
(When I hear you breathe)
I get wings to fly
I feel that I'm alive
(I am alive)
When you reach for me
(When you reach for me)
Raising spirits high
God knows that...
That I'll be the one
Standing by through good and through trying times
And it's only begun
I can't wait for the rest of my life
When you call on me
(When you call on me)
When you reach for me
(When you reach for me)
I get wings to flyI feel that...
When you bless the day
(When you bless, you bless the day)
I just drift away
(I just drift away)
All my worries die
I know that I'm alive
I get wings to fly
God knows that
I'm alive

7 comments:

  1. So glad today is a better one. You must remember that when a person changes careers it is a stressful time for the whole family.

    Jou krag le in stil wees en vertrou op die Here my vriendin. Hy sal jou nooit meer gee as wat jy kan dra nie.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are feeling upbeat today...good to read.

    My hubby is in Natal then JHB till Sunday 21st...we will see each other at the airport...I miss him but not enough to make me feel down.
    I'm having problems with a family member of mine that I cant blog about...its been a 6 year journey, sometimes its all good and when its bad its VERY bad..we going through one of those times now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy thoughts on your happy day :) Sounds like a great plan ahead of you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO glad to hear that you are happier today.

    We all have bad days but after a little alone time with yourself and God, it is normally better then ext day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tralalalala! I can just imagine you singing along...so glad you are back to your normal cheery self ;-D So sorry I missed the last post - I've been down in the dumps myself & fighting with a maniac {no more to be said about that in public lol!} but haven't been able to concentrate on anything else for the last few days, and then I see you were sad, and I wasn't there for you, sorry! Hope you achieved all your objectives & looking forward to seeing the results of your creative frenzy ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Tania

    Love this song that you've shared here & glad to hear things are more cheery for you too !

    I haven't received any email ( especially with attachments ) from you , I checked thru' my mailbox . Do resend !!! ;)

    {{{{{hugs}}}}}

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI girlie !

    I dont think I received the email ! I was on the lookout !

    here's my addy again just in case & I will also now try to send you an email .

    paperfections@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete