Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Busy

Ok, got this picture on the web. . . .made me think about myself. . .
Then I started with a BANG!!
Organised the fridge, groceries, even the spicerack is in alphabetical order;)
Last night, Megan helped me organise my SPINNING cd's, all in a case, all the music saved in I-Tunes.
I even typed some classes in advance, will add that to each cd.
Scrapbookroom, well, actually that is always in GOOOOD Shape, love to fiddle and organise there. . . .
Now, I am busy taking pictures of some of my scrapbooklayouts, so that I can share a bit more.
The only thing I really need to organise NOW, is my time . . .lot of work to be done there:)

Well, off I go, got a 90min spinning class to prepare for this afternoon !!
Enjoy your day:)
Tania
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tania! Thanks! you have a cute blog too! love your header!

    ReplyDelete