Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Having a nice day

Good day, everybody!!

Hope that you all are well:)
It is quite chilly here, this morning and I suppose for this reason, nobody pitched for a Spinning class.
Everybody just stayed in bed I suppose. So girlies, you will have to make a plan for this afternoon. . .
I finished this layout this morning, the photo's are a few years old, 3, to be exact.
I used a blend of products here, a bit of Bo Bunny, American crafts, Bazzill Basics, just mixed it all together.
We are still enjoying the winter holiday though, tomorrow we are going ice-scating in Pretoria, will take some pictures.
But till then, enjoy a lovely day!!

A little saying for you:

Imagine all the people
living life in peace. You
may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one.
I hope someday you'll join us,
and the world will live
as one.
John Lennon

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment