Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A bit SLOW. . .

Hallooooo!!!
I hope you are all very well and enjoying 2010!!
Hmm, I don't think I have been hit by that numbers yet, for I am taking things VERY slow.
I have not seriously started blogging yet, but I am sure it will start kicking in soooon!!
I think it is because we had such a relaxed Christmas and New Year, not much of partying.
I did get a New year surprise, this layout was chosen as a Winning layout at Scrapbook Factory!!(Yeah!!)
It was actually so easy, you had to enter some of your favorite layouts, that is all.
The prize was a Creating Keepsakes 18 month calender kit.
Maybe mine was the only entry,LOL!!

Then, I also received this, from my other blogging friend, Tina.
All the way from Australia!!
Soooo very pretty!
She also included a bag filled with the sweetest little thingies for me to use on my pages.
Thanks again Tina!!
On another note.
Megan's foot is MUCH better, she started practise again about 2 weeks ago,very slowly. Yesterday she started practising with the group again, I could not believe how well she did, I really think the swimming helped her a lot and now she is not stopping with it, she loves it so much!!
We started spinning again on Monday,shweee!! Was I short on breath, 2 weeks of rest did not do me good!! Usually over the holidays i keep on running, but this season i completely clutched out.LOL!! We went camping over Christmas, it was lovely, BUT we got caught in some storms(yup, some rain and wind)but we survived and our tent survived,LOL!!
For some reason I also decided not to make any New Year resolutions, just going to take things as they come this year. I am going to try to scrap a bit more,though.

Anyways, you must have a great day and enjoy what is left of this week!!
Next week it is back to school!!

Tania
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the land of Blogging Tania...I am sending you an e-mail regarding the layout I want to do for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, gee you are brave to go camping this time of year.
    Halfway through covering school books, and all the LABELLING of each and every item! and taking up hems on uniforms... wish I had a minute or two to get some colour on my legs! the sun has finally come out here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there
    It takes time to get back into the swing of things after a holiday...
    Congratulations on the win...good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WTG on winning! You forgot to tell us what you won! So glad to hear the foot is better - Megs must be a happy girl & happy girl = happy mother we hope! The card you got is also really pretty! Hope your new scrappy schedule goes according to plan - I also have high hopes for all I want to acheive in that department this year ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout! Love how you blocked all the little photos. How have you been?

    ReplyDelete