Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A layout

Technically, not the best, but it is a layout finally!!

Used the outside of the 7 Gypsies paper as a border, stitched around it.
The photos had a VERY green border, so I removed that and cut them to size,juggled some kind of a triangle.
Stitched again, around my left top photo.
I wanted a hockey stick, I found a template, but I am not a fan of paper piecing, so I decided to stitch the stick, by hand.
Added a few Rub-ons,brads and a chipboard title.
Finish and klaar!!:)
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. I love all the stitching, my sewing machine sis here but I don't use it on paper. I should though, by the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so clever...looks good to me, as I have no idea how to do that.
    have you found a TUT partner yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great layout T - So glad you getting your Scrapbook Mojo going!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love all the stitching you have got going here , Tania !!

    I've almost forgotten how to scrap now - I'm busy making cards ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always a schlep somehow to get out the sewing machine so well done on the stitching :-D Love those brads too...Coolio!

    ReplyDelete