Thursday, October 29, 2009

At last. . . . a Layout

At last. . . a layout, nothing spectacular, just a quickie, but I had to get started, again. I struggled with the light with this photo, so it is not the best shot, sorry.
Used some We R Memory Keepers paper, had these huge wooden letters, forever, covered it with some Bazzill, added some rub-ons, tied some ribbon and added a little charm.
Felisha's mother took these photo's a while ago, these two girls, they are growing up so fast. Anyways, made a tag on the right hand side, added some blings in the middle of the flowers.
Ok, I am off to the shower, just from spinning, then, I will be making myself some cuppachino, it is rainy, so nice and cool, enough reason to have a cuppa.
Then. . . I am going to start another page.
We are planning a trip to Parys again this weekend, got accommodation at Vaal De Sioleh, lovely place.
Enjoy your evening.
Tania
x
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Lovely Tania! The paper is great - it looks like you have stamped all those flowers on...very pretty...now let's see the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm here to say hello and TKS for your visit.. come back ever! Hugs and kisses...

    ReplyDelete